Users of the Realme 5 Pro (aka Realme Q in China) rejoice, as per a recent development, the Realme UI (Android 10) update for early adopters will hit the units on February 29, 2020.
This information has been confirmed by the Realme’s official community website. The update will arrive with the version number A.12 and will bring in optimization for gestures, photo album, etc along with the February 2020 security patchset.
● Update Google February security patch
● Fixed the problem that the camera occupied too much memory and caused abnormal storage
● Fixed the problem of slow album loading or graying out of pictures
● Optimize the time display in album picture details
● Optimized the three-finger screen capture strategy in landscape mode to prevent false triggering of screen capture during multi-finger games
● Fixed the issue that the three-party sports app was locked in the background and was automatically cleaned up after a period of use
● Solve the problem that the number of WiFi signal grids in the status bar is not updated