Tags: Follow Ameesha, tips against Swine flu, Swine flu, Pranayam, Vandematram, Tulsi, Basil
Prevent swine flu, be religious to follow Ameesha from the day of Janmastami.
Worship Bharat Mata,
Bharat Bhumi where we are born
She gives us all that we need for life
That we need to prevent Swine flu
Vitamin, zinc, mineral rich food ingredients
Swine flu preventive herbs!
Ameesha’s close friend said, “Ameesha firmly believes in Janmashtmi and that’s why she agreed to be a part of the event. Unlike every year, this year’s dahi handi is a small affair. She is not going to wear any mask as she is a firm believer in God.”
Bharat bhumi is our mother
Cares always for us from the beginning
This is the reason
Bodily we are different
Our minds are together
We worship Bharat Mata
Bharat Bhumi where we are born
whose crown is Himalaya
and whose feet are being watered
by Hind Mahasagar.
We respect mother
We worship motherland
We worship Bharatmata
* Do Yoga, especially Pranayam daily
* Have five duly washed leaves of Tulsi (known as Basil in English; medicinal name Ocimum sanctum) everyday in the morning. Be religious. Go to temple every morning and take Charnamrit which includes Tulsi.
* Use Nilgiri Oil drops on handkerchiefs and masks and inhale regularly as one of the preventive measures against swine flu.
* Fennel Seeds: Drinking a decoction made of fennel seeds soaked in warm water first thing in the morning could prevent you from catching swine flu.
* Chewing of cloves are equally good to avoid swine flu.
* Those not allergic to milk, must take a glass of hot or lukewarm milk every night with a small measure of haldi (turmeric).
* Giloy (medicinal name Tinospora cordifolia) is a commonly available plant in many areas. Take a one-foot long branch of giloi, add five to six leaves of Tulsi and boil in water for 15-20 minutes or long enough to allow the water to extract its properties. Add black pepper and sendha (salt used during religious fasts), rock or black salt, or Misri (crystalised sugar like lumps to make it sweet) according to taste. Let it cool a bit and drink this kadha (concoction) while still warm. It will work wonders for your immunity. If giloi plant is not available, get processed giloy powder and concoct a similar drink once a day.
* Aloe vera (gwarpatha) too is a commonly available plant. Its thick and long, cactus-like leaves have an odourless gel. A teaspoon gel taken with water daily can work wonders for not only your skin and joint pains, but also boost immunity.
* A great way to help prevent contracting the swine flu is to include adequate amounts of vitamins and minerals in your daily . An adequate supply of nutritional supplements helps strengthen the body’s internal defense system.
* Vitamin A, found in fresh oranges and green helps strengthens the respiratory membranes. Superior levels of respiratory membranes diminish the likelihood of a flu attack.
* Have citrus fruits, particularly Vitamin C rich, such as Amla, Grape fruit seeds when taken in sufficient quantity supports the immune system and can be effective in fighting viral infections. It is recommended to include foods rich in vitamin C in every meal.
* Zinc is one of the most significant minerals required by the body to prevent infection and revitalize a damaged immune system. Zinc acts to stimulate antibodies that help in suppressing any viral attack. Potatoes, milk, yogurt, lobsters, clams, pork meat are few examples of zinc rich foods.
* White onion, garlic, hot chiles, horseradish, ginger and vinegar are natural tonic to recipe for colds and flu.
* There are even home grown familiar produce with anti-viral properties, including plums, red grapes, apples, cranberries, ginger, garlic, cauliflower, kale, cabbage, dandelion, onion and many more
* Apple cider vinegar contains an agreement called Malic Acid which can serve as an antibiotic, antiviral treatment. Drink a mixture of two tablespoons of vinegar, one tablespoon of honey, and one cup of warm water each morning to help kill the microbes that are trying to infect your body.
* Apple juice is an antiviral.
* Those who can take garlic, must have two pods of raw garlic first thing in the morning. To be swallowed daily with lukewarm water. Garlic too strengthens immunity like the earlier measures mentioned. It is learnt that garlic can burn the stomach when taken in large amounts, so you may spread butter on toast and then add garlic slices, or crushed garlic.
* Scuttellaria, better known as Skullcap, is an herb that can be taken as tea.
* Take — Pyrogenium 200 and Inflenzium 200 in particular — five tablets three times a day, or two-three drops three times a day. While these are not specifically targeted at H1N1 either, these work well as preventive against common flu virus.
Oscillococcinum which is also commonly shortened to Oscillo is an extremely popular homeopathic alternative medicine. Oscillo is marketed to relieve flu or influenza-like symptoms. Oscillo is used in more than 50 countries worldwide in order to help battle the flu.
Disclaimer: This article does not constitute medical advice. If you are ill, you should consult your Allopathic, Ayurvedic or Homeopathic doctor.
For the following there is no need to consult the doctor.
* avoid touching your mouth and nose;
* clean hands thoroughly with soap and water, or cleanse them with an alcohol-based hand rub on a regular basis (especially if touching the mouth and nose, or surfaces that are potentially contaminated);
* avoid close contact with people who might be ill;
* reduce the time spent in crowded settings if possible;
* improve airflow in your living space by opening windows;
* practise good health habits including adequate sleep, eating nutritious
By Premendra Agrawal
NEWS Breaking News of Aug 15, 2009
Christian leaders take exception to U S on religious fredm
‘Patriotic’ sweets in high demand in Varanasi