Tags: Rahul Gandhi, Quattrocchi with LTTE, assassination to Rajiv Gandhi, Quattrocchi in Lok Sabha, Politicsparty.com, Sonia Gandhi
Special for Rahul Gandhi: Was Quattrocchi with LTTE not involved in the assassination to Rajiv Gandhi?
Rahul Gandhi wants votes in the name of Gandhi dynasty, assassination of his father. Why is Rahul Gandhi not serious in the assassination case of Rajiv Gandhi? Gandhis have regular live connection with Italy. Sonia Gandhi owned a house in Italy. Though, she is homeless in India. Was Quattrochi, relative of Sonia Gandhi, involved in the assassination of Rajiv Gandhi?
Politicsparty.com Requests the Parliament of India to ensure that the Government of India obtains all the information and classified data pertaining to the Assassination of Rajiv Gandhi available with the Intelligence Agencies of France, Israel and the US and discloses all the information to India’s Parliament.
President Kalam to requested the French President to make available to India the Tapes of the Secret Meeting in the Paris Hotel and all other information involving the Assassination of Rajiv Gandhi.
Quattrocchi in Lok Sabha (Parliament) for assassination of Rajiv Gandhi
Raising the matter during Zero Hour in Lok Sabha, BJP leader V K Malhotra and SP`s Ramji Lal Suman said the conspiracy was hatched by Italian businessman Quattrocchi and LTTE`s intelligence chief Anton Balasingham in a five-star hotel in Paris.
(1) According to politicsparty.com, French intelligence agencies were in possession of documentary evidence that the LTTE, Italian businessman Ottavio Quattrochchi and several Congress Party bigwigs colluded to have Rajiv Gandhi eliminate.
(2) LTTE and Quatrocchi believed that Rajiv and his Congress were not winning the 1991 elections, and therefore, panicked. According to the website, Quattrocchi felt that as long as Mr. Gandhi was alive, the scam would remain alive. If Rajiv were dead then the Bofors Scam would die.
(3) Quattrocchi therefore met Balasingham in Paris and was also in touch with arms dealer Adnan Khashogi. The website said that the entire meeting and conversation between Quattrocchi and Balasingham was recorded by the French intelligence agencies.
(4) According to the website, on the day he was assassinated (May 21, 1991), Rajiv Gandhi was reluctant to leave Vishakapatnam for Chennai and then to Sriperumbadur. But some Congress leaders had convinced him to undertake the journey, which eventually killed him.
(5) When Rajiv alighted at Sriperumbudur all the state Leaders were there. However, each of the Tamilnadu State Leaders suddenly decided to keep away from Rajiv. So, when the Human Bomb Exploded, Rajiv was Blown to pieces, but not a single Tamilnadu State Leader Died with him. G.K.Moopanar, P.Chidambaram, Maragatham Chandrashekar and several Other Tamilnadu state Leaders did not walk with Rajiv. Strange and Impossible. But the Tamilnadu State leaders allowed Rajiv to walk the Death-Walk Alone.
Anton Balasingham (March 4, 1938 – December 14, 2006)
LTTE`s intelligence chiefBalasingham was born in Batticaloa on the 4th of March in the minority Sri Lankan Tamil dominated Northern Province of Sri Lanka His father was a Hindu and mother a Roman Catholic. His father also hailed from Eastern province where as his mother was a native Jaffna Tamil. Although brought up a Christian, he became an atheist in his adult life
LTTE spokesman Anton Balasingham told the Indian television channel NDTV that the killing was a “great tragedy, a monumental historical tragedy which we deeply regret.”
Jain Commission and other reports
In the Jain report, various people and agencies are named as suspected of having been involved in the murder of Rajiv Gandhi. Among them, the cleric Chandraswami was suspected of involvement, including financing the assassination. One of the accused, Ranganath, said Chandraswami was the godfather who financed the killing. The interim report of the Jain Commission created a storm when it accused Karunanidhi and the Tamils of a role in the assassination, leading to Congress withdrawing its support for the I. K. Gujral government and fresh elections in 1998.
Do You Know Your Sonia?
By Dr. Subramanian Swamy
August 15, 2004
“Ever wonder why Sonia’s closest
advisers are those whom Rajiv literally hated? Non-Hindu Ambika Soni is one
such name. Ever wonder why she asked the President of India to set
aside, on a mercy petition, the Supreme Court judgment directing
that Rajiv Gandhi’s LTTE killers be hanged to death, when she was
not similarly moved for Satwant Singh who killed Indira Gandhi or
recently for Dhanajoy Chattopadhyaya? The explanation for this
special consideration for the LTTE lies in what Rajiv had told her
Besides the Palestinian extremists, the Maino family have had
extensive business dealings with Saddam Hussein, and surprisingly
with the LTTE [“the Tamil Tigers”] since 1984. Sonia’s mother Paola
Predebon Maino, and businessman Ottavio Quattrocchi were the main
contacts with the Tigers. The mother used the LTTE for money
laundering and Quattrocchi for selling weapons to earn commissions.
Sonia’s conduit to the LTTE has been and is through Arjun Singh who
uses Bangalore as the nodal point for contact.
There is a string of circumstantial evidence pointing to the prima
facie possibility that the Maino family may have contracted the LTTE
to kill Rajiv Gandhi. The family may have assured the LTTE that
nothing would happen to them because they would ensure it is blamed
on the Sikhs or the evidence so much fudged that no court would
convict them. But D.R. Karthikeyan of the CBI who led the SIT
investigation got the support of Narasimha Rao and cracked the case,
and got the LTTE convicted in the trial court, and which conviction
was upheld in the Supreme Court.”