We were using a microscope to find where the Central Govt is, where the Raj Govt is: Modi in Sikar to salute Land of brave
Narendra Modi addresses rally in Sikar, Rajasthan-
To see such an atmosphere during elections is a big thing. I have come to the land of the brave. I bow to the mothers of this land, I bow to those who sacrificed themselves for nation and I bow to brave soldiers.
Bhairon Singh Shekhawat-ji hails from this land. Sikar is India’s Raksha Bhoomi
” To see such an atmosphere during elections is a very big thing. I have come to the land of the brave. I bow to the mothers of this land, I bow to those who sacrificed themselves for nation and I bow to brave jawans”. Modi’s speech in Sikar of poll bound Rajasthan.
* Praising the people of Sikar, Modi said, “Whenever there has been a change in India, Sikar has been a part of it. Sikar knows before everyone which way the wind is blowing”.
* Taking on Congress chief Sonia Gandhi, Modi said, “Madam came here and asked where Opposition for 5 years was! We were using a microscope to find where the Rajasthan Government was in all these years. Madam, we and the entire Rajasthan was finding where the Government was. Just like rest of nation is discovering where the Government in Delhi is.
* Taking on the Central Government, he said that what happened to the money which was meant for computers for youths of this State? Why has it not been spent on them? Why? No chance for malai in middle.
* * Madam says ‘we gave money for Rajasthan development’ but can you trust what she is saying?
If a hospital is built in Gujarat, is the money coming from my pocket? No. The money belongs to the people.
* He furthered questioned the money meant for specially-abled children, “What happened to the money that the GoI gave money for them. Rs. 5 crore was given but not a single penny was spent on them”
* Taking pot shots at other Congress leaders Rahul Gandhi and PM Manmohan Singh, Modi said that people who come from Delhi keep saying they granted funds, as if it is their personal wealth. “It’s people’s wealth.”
* Praising the work by Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, Modi said, “The blot of being a BIMARUState was removed by Chouhan because of the work he has done for his people. Don’t you want Rajasthan also to be free of this”.
* Criticising Sonia Gandhi and Gehlot Government, he said, “Malnutrition in Rajasthan is even more than the national average. Female literacy is very low in this State. Is high infant mortality development according to you Sonia ji”.
* Further attacking Congress Government, he said that houses in Rajasthan do not have adequate sanitation facilities. Women face problems because of this. Villages do not have electricity. With a Government like this, no development can happen in Rajasthan.
* Urging people to dislodge the Congress Government because of its non-developmental work and unfriendly policies for farmers, he said, “Did the Congress not break promises? Jisne Vada toda uses Naata todo. They are not bothered about the poor. This place has water shortage. Atal ji dreamt of river linking. If this dream had been achieved then things would be different. Hardworking farmers produce grain, the Supreme Court says give it to poor but Centre lets it rot and they give it to alcohol manufacturers”.
* Taking potshots at Nehru-Gandhi family, Modi said that neither the Congress president nor her family, which has ruled the country for 60 years, have ever answered the people. Modi further attacked Sonia saying that “Madam, you may not want to answer me but the people of Rajasthan will surely give you an answer.”
* Hard-working farmers produce grain, SC says give it to poor but Centre lets it rot and give it to liquor manufacturers.
Campaigning ends tomorrow. Vote for the BJP in the election.
Under Vasundhara Raje, BJP Rajasthan will scale new heights.