Global Jihadi Pak, Vahadisim, Kashmiriyat, Sufism, India Buddh thoughts, PM Modi, Imran , Nawaz Sharif, Osama, Tahreek-e-Insaf, Cricketer, Taliban, Afghan, Lt Faiyaz, Hizbul, Farooqm Umar, NC, PDP, Nizamuddin Bhat, Abdul Larmi Majid, Burhan Wani, Suneet Chopra, CPI-M
PM Narendra Modi, International conference in Tehran, Iranian culture in Indian hearts, Persian heritage, Sufism
— ANI (@ANI_news) May 23, 2016
— newsanalysisindia (@newsanalysisind) May 23, 2016
PM Narendra Modi at the inauguration of international conference in Tehran (Iran) #ModiInIran
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is speaking at the inauguration of international conference in Tehran. Here are a few excerpts from his ongoing speech.
– Your conference is most ideally timed. It is an occasion to recall and renew our centuries old association.
– It is also in perfect response to those who preach radical thoughts in our societies. It also fulfils a responsibility to familiarise our younger generations with beauty and reaches of our cultural heritage.
– A part of Iranian culture lies in every Indian heart and a part of Indian heritage is woven into Iranian society.
– No one is more qualified to shoulder this task than this gathering of learned men and scholars. Richness of Persian heritage is an integral part of the fabric of Indian society. A part of Iranian culture lives in
* Our ancients heroes & epics bear striking parallels,dargahs of Ajmer Sharif & Hazrat Nizamuddin in India are equally revered in Iran:PM Modi
* Sufism, rich product of our ancient links,carried its message of true love,tolerance,acceptance to entire mankind:PM
* Mahabharata & Shahnama, Bhima and Rustam, Arjuna and Arsh exhibit similarities in our world views & values: PM Modi
* It served as a court language in medieval India. But, its popularity is also because it is written on the hearts of the Indians: PM Modi
* Your deliberations indeed provide a body of strength to our literary, academic and people to people ties: PM Modi
* Crafts like Zardozi,Guldozi & Chanderi maybe a part of Iranian Society. They’re equally common in India too:PM Modi