Raigarh An alarming news came out in Raigad district of Maharashtra on Saturday. Here a woman gets annoyed due to repeated humiliation for her color and mixes poison in the family function. Five people have died after eating toxic food.
According to the information, the woman cooked at a relative’s party on June 18 in Mahad village of Khalapur tehsil. Then mixed the pesticide drug in it. After some time after eating, the condition of the people started to deteriorate and they were taken to a hospital where five people died.